August 13, 2020
The purpose of invoice automation is not just to produce hundreds and thousands of bills/invoices in as little time as possible; it serves other purposes like: being accurate, applying correct tax rates and to some extent substituting for an accountant’s skill. In our context, invoice automation is mostly about deploying invoicing software to produce bills for submission to customers/clients for receipt of payment. Invoices are important in commercial transactions because it establishes there was a transfer of goods/services, agreed upon price and the buyer has an obligation to pay the seller an amount indicated in the invoice.
There are dozens of accounting software that double as invoicing software, but not many are dedicated to enhancing its invoicing capabilities. Take a look at invoice processing software here below.
Find Your Invoice Processing Software
Scoro is multi-capability invoicing software in addition to its business management functionality. It can automatically print aesthetically appealing invoices and even send reminders to customers who have been delaying payments.
• Ideally suited for sending sales quotes, prepayment requests and credit invoices
• Program the software for sending recurring bills on monthly/weekly basis
• Send automatic reminders for unpaid bills
• Get an overall picture of client projects and financial performance
• Dashboard that gives an overall view of dispatched invoices, estimate of payment due from customers...
It is popular accounting software that can be used for multitasking many of the commonly used accounting requirements. It is ideally suited for basic as well as advanced accounting requirements of big as well as small businesses. It has a minimal learning curve and even non-finance professionals can use it comfortably.
• You can create customized invoice to suit your organizational needs
• Schedule invoice preparation work and avoid last minute hurry and error
• Track income from sales and keep an eye on profits
• Easily comply with sales tax requirements
• Multi-platform capability: mobiles, personal computers, Mac
• Bill management capabilities
• Multi-currency transactions
• Prepare quotes for customers
• Purchase order management and inventory control
• Offered as a cloud SaaS
CONSULT ® is true focused software for invoicing automation that works integrated with QuickBooks. It is offered as a SaaS and when integrated with QuickBooks it becomes a formidable tool for preparing invoices. It is popular among independent accountants, CPAs and Bookkeepers as well as independent businesses.
• Made especially for QuickBooks to enhance invoicing processes
• VMS (Vendor management system) for streamlining payment to vendors
• Multiple invoice templates/custom templates with logos and enhancements
• Simple pricing for easy understanding
• Support and troubleshooting guides
Since CONSULT ® runs integrated with QuickBooks, this cloud-based software is popular among staffing companies that want to plug loopholes in their invoicing process.