August 18, 2020
When you fully implement the program, you will be able to realize the benefits which will reflect in the profit and loss account. As a CEO or an accountant, you will be able to compare the remarkable changes that account automation has brought into your business.
Invoice Processing Automation – In Steps
Here a few steps that are essential for implementing an auto-invoice processing program. Do an audit of your present invoice processing system.
Ask yourselves a few questions
1. Why are our bills/invoices being rejected frequently?
2. Why does my organization end up paying more taxes than necessary?
3. Why is cash flow irregular in the organization?
4. Is improper invoicing the cause for low profit?
5. How lack of accounting automation has negatively impacted my organization?
If the answer for most questions is poor invoicing practices, then the next step is to find robust invoicing software that will quell the causes and put your organization on the right trajectory for higher profits and keep your team trim and tidy.
Choosing between Installing software and SaaS
Installing software on your local computer may seem relatively simpler and straight forward, though that isn’t always true. The problems that are inherent include:
1. It is expensive and needs experts to maintain the software. This is particularly disadvantageous to small enterprises/staffing companies that cannot afford to buy a software license and spend money on expert/consultant salary.
2. Software is likely to go obsolete and you may have to go for a higher version at frequent intervals. This again entails substantial expenditure. Potentially it is expensive and may require a fresh round of training for the team. Keeping an older version is again an issue because seldom Software Company provides support services for old software.
The SaaS Advantage
The advantage of choosing SaaS is you don’t have to install any software in your computer. It is as simple as subscribing to software and starting to use it instantly.
SaaS offers users a pricing model that is linked to the volume of usage that you can upgrade as your requirements grow. Customers are already taking advantage of CONSULT ® SaaS invoicing software offered on the cloud.
CONSULT ® is made to give your business an exclusive advantage not available in any of the popular accounting software. It puts extreme power of invoicing in the hands of tired bookkeepers and accountants who might inadvertently let errors creep in.
CONSULT ® is designed to give consistent invoices by directly importing data from QuickBooks ™. This ensures total relief for accountants, invoice preparers and bookkeepers in reworking with defective invoices. As a CEO or accountant it will greatly relieve you from stress and increase productivity of your team and pave the path for streamlining a difficult process into a breeze.